Monday, June 23, 2008

Three pairs of underwear

So as I've been out on my adventures I've managed to cut down the amount of baggage I carry. I sort of have to because of how much I'm moving and changing location and taking public transportation etc. The flights are the easiest - check the bag and go. But buses and rickshaws are much harder when you have to carry everything, store it on your lap or under your feet. Many people have asked how I am able to carry everything in one 70L backpack, here is the breakdown of the essentials...
3 pairs pants (one pair jeans, green and kakhi capris)
1 skirt - for the beach and such
2 long sleeve shirts
3 short sleeve shirts (bought two more making 5)
3 pairs of underwear
3 bras
toothbrush
toothpaste
shampoo
conditioner
contacts (w/solution)
glasses
small hairbrush
towel
sandals
sneakers
2 pairs of socks

I think that covers the essentials!!

It's not too bad either - weighs about 15kgs - you can do the conversion yourselves to figure out the amount of lbs.

No comments: