Monday, July 07, 2008

Thailand anyone??

So I said goodbye to Malaysia and now am in the Land of Smiles, Thailand!! I'm currently awaiting my night ferry to an island of the coast, Ko Tao. I plan on being there for around 4 days while I learn to SCUBA dive. The certification is really inexpensive and I've got the interest and the time. I might not have internet there so if you don't get any updates, that is why. I'll be sure to take loads of pictures. I just wish I had a waterproof camera (darn you Gavin why didn't I swipe yours when I had the chance?!?!) to take pics of the fishies.

From Ko Tao it's off to BANGKOK for the last few days of my trip - shopping until the Baht run out - that's the name of the game. Basically I'm hitting the weekend market and I'm not leaving until my wallet is empty. I then will sleep on the street surrounded by my stuff - I can't wait.

Off to the island life!!

No comments: