Friday, July 04, 2008

Camera woes

So I know I keep promising pictures... but I may be full of hot air... My camera seems to be infected with a virus of sorts. The file name is autorun.inf. I have no idea how I got it or where, but I cannot access my photos on any computer. They appear on my camera, but I cannot see them when I plug into the USB. I'm trying to see if there is any way to fix this problem, but I might need to buy a new memory card. We'll see how that goes.

In more happy news I've spent two GREAT days in the Cameron Highlands. It is simply beautiful here. The town and weather remind me a lot of Ooty in India. It's a hill station and very cooling. I went on a little hike/trek the other day with some other travelers which was great fun. We visited the butterfly park and I got to hold a bunch of them along with a chameleon and snake. Very fun.

Tonight I'm taking an overnight bus to Kota Bharu where I will cross into Thailand. From there it is 10 days until I fly home!! Yeah for a great trip - only minor bumps along the way.

No comments: