Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Photos

Not much new is happening at the moment other than studying for exams and getting ready to wrap up the semester and hopefully pack away some nice grades too!! Time will tell. I'm starting to get my things together for Bangalore and that is exciting, very exciting. Siddharth has an internship with GE as well so he and I are going to be chilling all summer. Hopefully we will be able to do some fun site seeing and a handful of weekend trips to explore the south of India. I've changed my start dates to allow me time to travel at the end of my trip when it wont be so hot up north. Turns out may is the hottest month up there pushing 120F in some areas!! I don't want to be trying to travel in that type of heat.... So here are a few more pics from the last few days and other random snaps. Enjoy!!
Fresh Lime Soda = my favorite = YUMM!!Mudricka and I at Lakeside on campus!
Hiranandani (apartments and shopping near campus)
Sunset at Lakeside
Sidd and I before heading out of campus - I'm a bandit so I don't breath so much pollution (plus I look cute :) )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you do look cute!