Saturday, April 21, 2007

Four Down One to Go

Wow! So glad last week is over!!! I’ve finished four out of five of my finals and let me tell you, I’m thrilled they are finished. Now I’m just crossing my fingers that everything works out and I’m not retaking anything at Purdue. I’ve got four days to study for my last final, so hopefully I’ll do really well on that one.

I’m starting to pack up my room and get ready to leave for Bangalore. I’m heading out early Friday morning to embark on the next stage of my journey. It will be bittersweet to leave IIT. I’ve had a rough time academically, but personally and socially I had a blast. I’ve meet some of the most amazing people and made such wonderful friends. I can only hope that I keep those bonds strong, if I do I’m sure I’ll be back to India. There is still so much to explore and see and so much more to learn about this wonderful place.

Here are some pics of me studying… because yes I do study but not nearly as much as when I was back at Purdue!!!Vikash... realizing how much we have left to cover in three hours!!


1 comment:

Vikash said...

haah...I never saw this pic. :D
u finally uploaded those pics. MIss u friend.
how ru?