Friday, March 13, 2015

Little Life Improvements

  • New under eye concealer - because I was tired of looking tired and I like looking in the mirror and thinking "you look good!" instead of "geeze!"  It's shocking how much more confidence I have when I see that I look decent instead of close to death
  • Rearranged the furniture in my office - now I have a fresh view on the day (literally) and a lot more privacy which I didn't know how much I was going to value 
  • Climbs on my rides - ok... I hate climbing but I'm slowly getting better at doing it and I like the way my lungs feel when I'm using them.  The rolling hills here in CA are a nice addition to my former flat land rides
  • Interviewing - not so much because I want to leave but because it's nice to know I have options
  • Baking with moderation - I'm on a hunt for the perfect snickerdoodle cookie and I've learned I like having a few baked goods in the house for a treat.  I indulge more than I used to but those little moments are small things I'm really enjoying.

Just a few of the little things in life that are better than before.

No comments: