Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Highlights Reel

Here we go - rapid succession... events that happened to me since my trip to Curitiba:

  • Visited a friend in SP where we went to the marcadao (large market) and Ibirapura Park
Observing the market... where to next?!

Do you think you see a table over there?!  This dining court was PACKED and we basically stalked people while they were eating to find a place. 

We might have to eat standing up... there is no way we will get a table!  (we did, after a bit of confrontation with some less than happy families...)

But who cares about confrontation?!  Good food and good friends will always make me happy!

See what I mean about the good food?!  Lacy - black olive HEAVEN!

SO YUMMY LOOKING

Now where?!  Exotic fruits, taxi, 24th of March St?  ATM?

After the market, we were off to Ibirapura Park where I helped catch this pig :)

Practicing my modeling skills in front of the beautiful lake!

Black Swans - doubly fitting as I had just seen the movie about 3 days prior.

Lovely white swans too!

Laying in the grass, day dreaming about life.

Katie Hamilton?!  Where ARE YOU!!  Lima, Peru flash backs and I am missing you loves!

  •  Worked a full week
  • Went to the Rosa de Oro samba school rehearsal for Carnival with Tatiana (wish I had my camera because it was SO MUCH FUN!)
  • Bought a bunch of airline tickets for when my dad comes to visit in April
  • Bought Lacy and my tickets to watch the Desfile in Rio for Carnival
Oh... I leave for Rio in 3 days for a week of soaking up the sun and being with the amazing Ms. Lacy Morris!  I cannot wait!!!

No comments: