Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick update

Just a few quick pics to update the last few weeks.  Life is good!!  
Me, Sandra, and Carol out for drinks

Julie and Chris came to visit!  As you can see, nothing has changed with them - still silly as always!

I love how Julie is punching Chris in the first photo, and Chis is rolling his eyes in this one - so typical!

Me sitting in the park in Curitiba where I went to visit my friend Dago for the weekend.

Walking the parks in Curitiba was awesome!  It is such a beautiful place!
But I forgot my sunscreen in the parks and now I am paying for it.... Sunscreen is a bit like birth control I think, if you don't use it 100% of the time, it is basically 0% effective.... because the one day you forget - BAM burned to a crisp.
In other news I got my performance review at work and am very happy with the results!  I also had the opportunity to walk around my factory with the supply leader from a Unilever factory in Australia and New Zealand (he has 2 factories he is in charge of).  It was excellent to make a new contact and it is always fun to talk to other English speakers - especially with accents!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love-first off love the black lace shirt from gap-HOT! 2nd oh my goodness on your burns and OH I love you and can't wait to see you and you rock your performance reviews always bc u are a rockstar duhhh! hehe Australia?! Let's go I'm in:) But you will need sunscreen there too;) LOVE U