Sunday, May 11, 2008

Graduation !!

Well it's official, Purdue made a huge mistake and granted myself and my fellow 2008 engineering graduates true real life diplomas. I'm done with my undergraduate degree, I'm an official Purdue Alumni, I have a job to go to in August, and it seems like there is nothing left between me and the real world. I'm excited, mostly thrilled, and a little nervous. I suppose I can quote Winston Churchill at this point "This isn't the end, it isn't even the beginning of the end, it is however the end of the beginning." Seems fitting.
Katie and I rockin' our diplomas after the ceremony! We are amazing, it's true!

Megan and I are nothing but smiles on this grand occasion. Not to mention the reception food was quite nice and these gowns are just so flattering!

After a successful four years we were more than ready to celebrate! Hitting Harry's for a final visit (or at least until we come back to visit as alumni).

No comments: