Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PurDONE!

Well it's my last finals week at Purdue... it's the last big push for the end of the year and in my case the end of college. However, this year it's different because I don't have any finals! Sure sure sure, sounds GREAT right?! Well, it is pretty awesome and I don't for a second want people to think that I want finals, however, I do want people to think about what I've been doing considering I don't have any. Well if you thought, watching paint dry, witnessing grass grow, or otherwise mindless tasks, you would be startlingly close to correct. Succinctly, I am bored.

I've spent a great deal of time trying to plan the rest of my summer trip which while fun can just be overwhelming. There are so many options which all need to be priced out for cost and determined for ease and feasibility. It's quite tedious, overall fun, but tedious. I really just need to decide when I want to get home by, buy that ticket from someplace and just be sure I'm at that someplace at that time. Sounds easier than it is I fear. Well, at least is something to do!

No comments: