Friday, March 01, 2013

Wedding Photo Download

As promised - here are some photos from the wedding.  More pictures of Rajastan and our mini post wedding adventure as time allowes.

India Gate in Delhi - we tried to see some sites while on the wedding whirlwind!



Katie and I in front of the Ba'hai Lotus temple.  The site is closed on Mondays (when we were there) but the structure is amazingly beautiful!


Jeanie, Katie, and I took to exploring Old Delhi and had our first ride in a bicycle rickshaw - yes, the three of us were being pulled by a man on a bicycle....

The Red Fort in Delhi - also closed on Mondays :(



Eating street food with Madhvi!  I love Indian Chatt (street food) and was so happy that Madhvi knew of a good, clean place to chow down.  I don't think I've been that full in a long while.  Best part:  still healthy!

In preparation for the wedding, Katie and I got some simple henna done - nothing as elaborate as the bride, but still beautiful!



Looking STUNNING in our saris!!  Katie wore is so well, I was very proud of her!



Jeanie, Katie, Dr. Bhalla, Madvi (Aunti Ji), and I all decked out and wedding ready!

Sushmita the Bride!!!  Isn't she STUNNING?!

No comments: