Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just something I found...

Sometimes I get in moods where I like to write, not like fictional masterpieces or brooding dark poems.  But sometimes I jot down little phrases that pop into my head.  Sometimes I write letters to people that I never intend to send but I like to feel like I could tell them something.  (I'm not sure if that is thereputic or not...)

Anyway - I found this small list and thought it was nice enough to share.  Nothing special, just simple.

There is a difference
between managing people and leading them,
between winning and not loosing,
between saying you're sorry and being sorry,
between being hurtful and being abusive,
between being happy and happily being,
between being mistaken and being wrong,
between being and living
between loving someone and being in love with them
between forgetting and forgiving
between growing and aging
between keeping a secret and being deceitful
between information and knowledge
between knowledge and wisdom
between life experiences and experiences of a lifetime
between giving in and giving up
between taking risks and being careless
between being careless and being carefree


Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend!  Missing home a lot... you're all in my thoughts.

No comments: