Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Friends!

These are two of my classmates (Jeet and Sudhanshu) who took myself, Jeannie, May, and Yi Zsa out for an afternoon in Mumbai. I had such a great time taking the train (again) having lunch, walking around and just chatting. We had lunch at this fun restraunt in an upscale mall. Sudhanshu ordered for everyone because we still don't know what anything is. It was delicious but SOO much food. I couldn't hardly move after such a feast. We had fun trying new dishes and they laughed at us and our attempts to pronounce Hindi words. Jeet and I had a lot of conversations about Indian culture and the differences between them and US culture. We sure did a lot of laughing and had a good time overall. We then left the mall and headed to downtown Mumbai which was nice at night. A few more of our classmates joined us and walked around a bit and chatted. We then went our separate ways after they made sure we got on the train back okay. It's great to have friends to do things with who know the area better than we do.

Week two of classes is okay so far, a little difficult to catch up to speed and find out what material I haven't covered yet but I think it will be okay.

*still smiling*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the guy in the blue shirt is kinda cute. maybe it's just his shirt.... :-P

Anonymous said...

hot chica! So the other day this song sprang into my head for no reason: I wanna have sex on the beach. Hmm, I wonder if that is ok to put oh here. . .tee hee hee. Oh yeah, I need a secure location to write to you about my life. Email or something . . .?

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all your amazing adventures. It sounds like so much fun. I love the pictures too! I miss you so much! Keep up with the postings though, I really like reading about what's going on in your life because it's so much more exciting than my own right now. LOVE YOU LOTS!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your having such a great time! I missed you last night. We went to The Fray concert, which, by the way, was AWESOME...I wanted to call you during a song, but then I remembered, I can't, so I'll have to settle for leaving you a message. Miss you tons!