Saturday, October 28, 2006

Preparing

2 months! I depart for an amazing trip in 2 months. I'm heading to India for a little over 7 months to study and work. I'll be in Bombay for the spring and Bangalore for summer and I couldn't be more excited. Right now I'm working on getting a lot of the logistical things worked out such as my class schedule and my visa etc. It seems so crazy that I will be on the other side of the world for so long without seeing any of my friends or family. Hence the purpose of this blog, an attempt to remain connected while off exploring my life and myself. I'll be doing my best to keep things updated so those who are interested will be able to share in my adventures and hopefully leave me some comments so I can share in their adventures back in the States or wherever their lives take them.

No comments: